Community forestry programs and projects include Adopt-A-Tree, dead tree removal Program, NeighborWoods program, ShadeKeepers training, ShadeMakers volunteer program, Streetscaping projects, Tool Depot, tree survey projects, tree transplanting projects and tree trimming projects.
Next ShadeMakers Class: TBD
- Good Native Trees for Grand Prairie Soils
- How to Plant, Prune and Care for Your Trees
- Tree Diseases
- NeighborWoods Program: Free Trees for Neighborhoods
- KGPB’s Tool Lending Depot
- City of Grand Prairie StreetScaping Program
- KGPB Tree Farm Project
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Training by International Society of Arboriculture Certified Arborists
- Refreshments provided for registered participants on Friday night and Saturday.
- Participants who completely attend all three sessions will receive a free pruning tool and a free t-shirt.
More Information: email@example.com.