Building Inspections | 206 W. Church St. | P.O. Box 534045 | Grand Prairie, TX 75053
Phone 972-237-8230 | Fax 972-237-8234 | E-mail
Codes currently in use: 2009 International Bilding Code, 2009 International Residential Code, 2009 International Plumbing Code, 2009 International mechanical Code, 2009 International Energy Code, 2009 International Fire Code, 2009 International Fuel & Gas Code, 2008 National Electric Code
Residential permit review & submittal requirements:
- TW0 (2) SETS OF CONSTRUCTION PLANS:
- Floor plan stating use of each area.
- Indicate location of brick ledge.
- Door & window sizes noted and schedules with location, U values and S.H.G.C.
- Elevation plans with type of exterior wall treatment and brick calculations.
- Wall section of interior partitions.
- SITE PLAN OR SURVEY DRAWN TO SCALE SHOWING:
- Property lines with lot dimensions (width & length).
- All utility, maintenance and / or drainage easements.
- Building lines; front, rear and/or side if corner lot.
- Parking dimensions, number of spaces and width of driveway. (Minimum of 18’ x 18’). (If culvert is to be installed please call the Street Department prior to installation)
- Legal description.
- Building dimensions
- Location of any proposed street curb construction.
- Location of 100 year Floodplain if applicable with minimum finished floor elevation.
- Location and size of existing or proposed sidewalks.
- Location of all abutting street and/or alleys, with type of surface.