Greg Giessner — At Large — Place 8 | 317 W College St. | P.O. Box 534045
Grand Prairie, TX 75053 | Phone 972-237-8022 | E-mail | City Council District Map
Giessner Insurance Agency – Farmers Insurance since 1995
Texas Tech University – BA, Political Science 1995
South Grand Prairie High School 1985
Elected in 2009 to represent the city "at large."
- Appointed to the Council’s Finance and Government Committee
- Man of the Year 2006 – Grand Prairie Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman of the Board 2004 – Grand Prairie Chamber of Commerce
- Chair – Government and Legislative Committee GP Chamber of Commerce
- Vice Chair – GP Chamber / City of Grand Prairie Partnerships
- Board of Directors – Grand Bank of Texas
- Board of Directors – N. Central Texas Health Care Facilities Dev. Corp.
- Board of Directors – Children First Counseling Center
- Board Member – City of Grand Prairie Parks Board
- District Chairman 2006-2008 Boy Scouts Mountain Lake District
- Past President 2000-2001 Grand Prairie Metro Rotary Club
- Director of the Year 2007 – Grand Prairie Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Year 2004 – Grand Prairie Chamber of Commerce
Born and raised in Grand Prairie, Texas. Married, wife Kelly Giessner and sons Jake and Will Giessner. Member of Matthew Road Baptist Church.