Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government
If you would like to file a complaint regarding leasing practices, contact The Attorney General of Texas, Consumer Protection Division at 1-800-621-0508 or click HERE.

View disclaimer on leasing.
Last updated: 1/2/2015 4:41:25 PM