The Betty Warmack Branch Library, 760 Bardin Road, will feature a Home Magic Makover Series in September and October. Program instructors from Williams-Sonoma, J.C. Penny, Home Depot, Decorating Den, American Sewing Guild and Dona Rose Interiors will provide tips to tricks during this eight-class series.
- Tuesday, Sept. 17, 7-8 p.m.: Decorating on a Budget. Al Ramirez, Home Depot.
- Monday, Sept. 23, 6-7 p.m.: Renovate Your Room. Karen Jensen, School-Age Librarian (for Tweens and Teens, grades 3-12).
- Tuesday, Sept. 24, 7-8 p.m.: Basic Home Improvement. Al Ramirez, Home Depot.
- Tuesday, Oct. 1, 7-8 p.m.: Stylish Window Treatments. Tara Caldwell, J.C. Penney.
- Saturday, Oct. 5, 2-4 p.m.: Current Trends in Decorating: What's Hot and What's Not. Peggy Spitaletto, ASID, and Lori Miller, Decorator, Decorating Den. Door prizes!
- Saturday, Oct. 12, 2-3 p.m.: New Traditional Style in Interiors. Dona Rosene, Dona Rosene Interiors, ASID, NCIDQ certified.
- Saturday, Oct. 19, 9:30-11:30 a.m.: Pillow Magic*. Debra Holster, Branch Manager, member of American Sewing Guild, Quilters Guild of Arlington.
- Saturday, Oct. 19, 2-4 p.m.: Tablescaping. Carol Jansen, Williams-Sonoma.
*Signup is required for the Pillow Magic class on Oct. 19. Stop by or call 972-237-5770.