Main Number: 972-237-8796
Stephanie Paulson: 972-237-8883
Major Crimes (Homicide, Non-Family Assaults, Robberies, Kidnapping)
Child and Sex Crimes
Traffic Crimes (Intoxication Assault, Failure to Stop and Render Aid, DWI with injuries)
Samantha Tello: 972-237-8803 Family Violence cases
The professional staff of the Grand Prairie Police Department's Victim Services Unit is sensitive to the potential emotional crisis and confusion which may occur as a direct result of victimization and is committed to providing appropriate resources and referrals to lessen both the short term and long term trauma which may be experienced.
The Victim Services staff provides crisis intervention, advocacy, and support services to crime victims. Services include:
- Emotional support for victims of crime and their families
- Assistance with safety planning
- Assistance with Protective Orders
- Referrals for long-term counseling, legal assistance, shelters, community resources and local financial assistanceAdvocacy for victims' rights and services
- Assistance in filing for Crime Victims' Compensation through the Texas State Attorney General's Office
- Assistance with the return of any property not held in evidence by the State Attorney's Office or Court
If you would like assistance, please contact our staff for an appointment.