Communications and Marketing | 317 W College St. | P.O. Box 534045
Grand Prairie, TX 75053 | Phone 972-237-8140 | Fax 972-237-8317 | E-Mail
"Life is Grand" is a quarterly newsletter that presents information on city news, events and a guide for Parks and Recreation classes and activities.
Sign up to receive Life is Grand e-mail updates
The city of Grand Prairie’s quarterly magazine, Life is Grand, is available online and at various city facilities around town. Life is Grand contains the parks and recreation class guide and special events, as well as city news. Formerly mailed to each household in Grand Prairie, the magazine has gone digital, with a limited number of printed copies available in recreation centers and other city offices, as a money saving measure.
View Life is Grand Online
City buildings with Life is Grand racks are located at:
* Alliance Skate Park, 1002 Lone Star Pkwy.
* Bowles Life Center, 2750 Graham St.
* City Hall, 317 College St.
* Development Center, 206 W. Main St.
* Housing and Neighborhood Services, 205 W. Church St.
* Municipal Court Building, 200 W. Main St.
* Parks Administration, 326 W. Main St.
* Tourist Information Center, 2170 N. Beltline Rd.
* Uptown Theater, 120 E. Main St.
* Water Department, 317 W. College St.
* Charley Taylor Recreation Center, 601 E. Grand Prairie Rd.
* Dalworth Recreation Center, 2012 Spikes St.
* Main Library, 901 Conover Drive
* Grand Prairie Chamber of Commerce, 900 Conover Drive
* Betty Warmack Branch Library, 760 Bardin Rd.
* Kirby Creek Natatorium, 3201 Corn Valley Rd.
* Loyd Park Office, 3401 Ragland Rd.
* Prairie Lakes Golf Course, 3202 S.E. 14th St.
* Prairie Paws Animal Shelter, 2222 W. Warrior Trail
* Ruthe Jackson Center, 3113 S. Carrier Pkwy.
* Tangle Ridge Golf Course, 818 Tangle Ridge Drive
* The Summit, 2975 Esplanade Drive