Signs and Markings
Dane Stovall, Operations Supervisor
1821 South Highway 161
Grand Prairie, Texas 75051
Fax (972) 237-8533
The Traffic Signs and Markings Program provides in accordance with federal, state and local regulations the fabrication, installation and maintenance of all signs and markings within the city of Grand Prairie. This is done in a courteous and proficient manner to inform and ensure the safe and efficient movement of the traveling public.
The City of Grand Prairie has approximately 100,000 street signs and 350 miles of pavement markings to maintain along with stop bars and crosswalks at every signalized intersection and over 100 school zones which consist of crosswalks and end school zone lines.
- To report a problem during normal business hours please call 972-237-8525
- To report sign problems after hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, contact dispatch at 972-237-8400.
Responsible for maintaining the following:
- Signs and Street Markers
- Crosswalks and Stop Bars
- Striping and Buttons on Roadways
- Maintains Speed Humps in Alleys
- School Zone Signage and Crosswalks
To request any new installation of signs, pavement markings or speed humps contact: Sholeh Karimi, 972-237-8131