Keep Grand Prairie Beautiful | ShadeMakers Citizen Forestry Program | 972-237-8152 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Download: ShadeMakers Brochure
Community forestry programs and projects include Adopt-A-Tree, dead tree removal Program, NeighborWoods program, ShadeKeepers training, ShadeMakers volunteer program, Streetscaping projects, Tool Depot, tree survey projects, tree transplanting projects and tree trimming projects.
Next ShadeMakers Class: Oct. 25-26, 2013
- Good Native Trees for Grand Prairie Soils
- How to Plant, Prune and Care for Your Trees
- Tree Diseases
- NeighborWoods Program: Free Trees for Neighborhoods
- KGPB’s Tool Lending Depot
- City of Grand Prairie StreetScaping Program
- KGPB Tree Farm Project
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Training by International Society of Arboriculture Certified Arborists
- Refreshments provided for registered participants on Friday night and Saturday.
- Participants who completely attend all three sessions will receive a free pruning tool and a free t-shirt.
Oct 2013 ShadeMakers Flyer
Register: Call Keep Grand Prairie Beautiful at 972-237-8152. State that you’re interested in the ShadeMaker’s classes and leave your name and phone number on the voicemail, or e-mail us at: email@example.com.