Grand Prairie Municipal Court | 200 W. Main St. | P.O. Box 534045 | Grand Prairie, TX 75053
A person who operates an alarm system without a permit is in violation of the City Ordinance and may be fined up to $50.00 per day of violation.
A permit may be suspended for:
- False statement in the application
- Violation of any section dealing with responsibilities of the alarm user
- Failure to keep information current on alarm applications, such as current emergency contact numbers, etc.
- Failure to respond to an alarm within 30 minutes when required to do so by the Police Department
- Failure to pay false alarm charges within 60 days.